Welcome to the Office of Undergraduate Affairs (OUA) at the Grove School of Engineering (GSOE) at the City College of New York. We are located in the engineering building, Steinman Hall, room 209.
In these pages you will find rules, procedures and resources for undergraduate engineering and computer science students. Below are the people who can help you:
- Ms. Jasmine Gonzalez, office main contact, 212 650-8020.
- Dr. Meg Krudysz, director, joint/dual program, 212 650-7273.
- Ms. Deborah Moore, graduation matters, 212 650-8028.
- Dr. Gulam Mustafa, transfer credit, 212 650-8038.
- Dr. Laurent Mars, the GSOE Acting Assistant Dean for Student Services, 212 650-8020.